I plan to post content relating to my expertise and interests onto my website more frequently. I expect the majority of posts to be about Technology, Education, Community, Politics and general news items. You can also expect some twin related information which may be general or personal as I am the proud parent of twins, and family posts featuring the long suffering Mr Daniels.
As a Technology Professional I can’t help but bring my Project Managing experience into my planning so I’m applying the five (or six) W’s.
- What – Looking at the type of information to exchange – I will be commenting on Education, Technology, Politics and Local Community regularly so I will re-design the page layout on my website to accommodate this.
- When – The Creation and Maintenance process – I will be creating posts and maintaining the website. I will post weekly on specific topics so for example Education every Monday, Technology every Wednesday, community every Thursday, politics every Friday and ad hoc items as and when.I will post according to a schedule so anyone watching will know what and when to expect content on my website.
- Why – The business case – There is no financial business case however I want to provide regular posts on areas of interest and establish myself as reliable and reputable.
- Who – With whom to communicate – I am targetting the technology connected community. I will be connecting through Twitter to advertise my website.
- Where – Communication channels – through the internet so locally, nationally and internationally.
- How – An information structure – After the babies have gone to bed with my new laptop post to the to MrsDaniels.co.uk using a new format as outlined.